Labels

Dienstag, 26. Februar 2013

My last Exams

My next Exam I had on Monday the 26th of November 2013. So I woke up at 9 to still have a little bit of time to study before I biked to school. Still I was an hour too early there and although I knew how to use this time it only made me even more nervous!
At last I sat my 3 hour exam and could hope for the best. I feel so... FREE, now it's over. I was really scared about Maths.
After my short singing lesson I started preparing for Music.
The Tuesday started much the same and at 11.40 I went to a Tutorial of Score Reading with Mr Petch and learned how to transpose. Subsequently Ciara and I went to Riccarton Mall to cancel my Westpac account and go grocery shopping for my party. She explained me things like you should smell your pineapple... If you want to know more about her knowledge follow this link: http://carewithciara.blogspot.de/
Anyway I was babysitting Julia that evening and studied for Music and Drama.
Only 1 DAY MORE and I won't have to study anymore and all of my Exams will be over.
Drama was in the morning and we had the usual 3 hours for only 1 paper which should approximately take 1hour so I left after 90min.
In the school library I studied for Music with Han Sol, Chan Woo, Jessie, Brian, Julien, Jacinta and Natalija. But finally it was 2pm and we headed for M1. The Oral part was very hard !!! There were a few strange Music Works questions and I didn't quite finish my Score Reading paper. So it wasn't that good, but it's over now.
And never again I will have to waer school uniform! Although that makes me a little sad because that also means that the end of the year is coming fast... so I didn't change into normal clothes afterwards.
At the supermarket with Lisa I got more vegetarian cheese and pizza for my party and the seller gave me a High 5 because of my Evenstar (necklace from the Lord of the Rings) !
Kiwis are so friendly!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen