Labels

Dienstag, 19. März 2013

A little Family Christmas

In the following days I had my piano lesson, invited Rebecca (from CYO) for dinner and made rice pudding myself, played with the new ironing beads with the girls and won Hühnerkacke 6 times !
I also bought a great Hobbit bag (with the movies so soon there are so many awesome things) !
We accompanied Tim to the Christmas picnic with his workmates at some park which was kind of boring and went on a pedal boat with Katy whilst the others were canoeing (I learned to appreciate the times I was in a boat with my father and he did most of the work...). A duck bit my toe !!!


I also started to paint the roof of the new Fort, read Black Beauty, supervised the children, helped in the household and many other things.
On sunday the 9th we drove to the city and finally I got to see the poor cathedral for first time. I can imagine it being beautiful once and in my opinion they HAVE to restore it !
 
 

Afterwards we visited the christmas grotto, a children's museum where we saw lots of toys, the angel-christmas-present-wrapping-machine etc.
In the evening we had our little Pre-Christmas family party.
I skyped mum and everyone in the NZ family had to play/sing something (Wishing you were somehow here again). I gave them some presents (a self-made calendar/candle-holders, scented candles, a CD, a baking book, a mousepad with a family picture, a memory from us and an angel from Willow Tree) Tim and Lisa cried over the photo book.
I also got 2 little presents, but I didn't open them yet.
That was such a joyful-sad evening !

the photo book cover



christmas decoration

the whole family is together



memory of me

3 angels for 3 girls

our fake christmas tree

On monday Tim turned 40 ! 
We all jumped onto his bed at 7am and gave hime our presents as is their tradition.

birthday breakfast on the Fort

At 1pm I went to watch Aladdin (the musical performance of the Burnside Juniors) with Lisa and Julia. It was really great !
Afterwards I went to Hattie who played Jasmine and is in SMP as well and bid her farewell.
Of course we both cried. She is so amazing and nice !
It was also the day of my last singing lesson and I gave Rachel all her music back with flowers and a self-designed music-keyring.
 

one side of the keyring

The family went out for dinner to the Lone Star (of course I had my cowboy hat). They only had 1 vegetarian option, yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaw ! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen