Labels

Samstag, 6. April 2013

NCEA results

In February our NCEA marks were put upon the NZQA website.
Over all I was very pleased with mine (I achieved with Merit which is the second best mark). Other students had always told me that the Mocks from Burnside would be so much harder than the ones from other Schools so the actual End of Year Exam shouldn't have been too difficult to manage.
I achieved all of them, Music, Maths, Drama and English, but still my Mocks had been a bit better.
Anyway, I am happy with my results !
I think the most important thing to look at are not your marks but the development you did in the time you were away. For example in my compositions or in my English essays.
You also can't really say Merit would be like the mark 2 or 3 in Germany, you just have to see it as two completely different things, uncomparable.
It was a good experience writing the exams (although sometimes I had been a bit sad with the other internationals who went on trips in that time) because it gives you the feeling that school there was more... real.
It really made you become a student like everyone else.
And actually, the externals weren't too bad anyway...
Here's the link to the website if you want to have a look.
It doesn't only show students their results, but you can research and find anything that may help you preparing for your own exams along with old exam papers, answer sheets and evaluation tables. So have a look !
http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen