Labels

Freitag, 5. April 2013

Returnee Meeting

The "Returnee Meeting" of my agency Hausch & Partner was on the 17th of February 2013. For 6 hours about 10 international students from the last year met in Mrs Hausch's office in Hamburg to talk about their stay in New Zealand or Australia and share their experiences. It was so great to finally be with people that feel the same way you do, that understand you. We compared each others experiences, recognized simmilarities and differences. Memories were shared and we laughed a lot.
Once again, I think, we were all getting very "home"-sick for our hostfamilies and friends on the other side of the world.
Again time went by so very fast !
All of us wrote down a bit of advice for future internationals, mostly consisting of: Pack your suitcase and then unpack half of it again because you won't need it.
It was a very good idea to come to Hamburg for this final meeting. Still I will see some of them again, because we were asked to help the agency at fairs and tell interested people how great a longer stay in a foreign country can be. I, for example, will meet the director of my New Zealand school very soon and support him at a fair. That will be fun !
Home again I felt like I had just returned from NZ once again.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen