Labels

Freitag, 3. Mai 2013

Visiting Ciara

That saturday evening I arrived at the train station in Bielefeld where we were met by Ciara. It was so so so great to see her again and I think we were both a bit speechless. I had missed her so much !
Together we bussed to the huge apartment they had rented where I also met Ciara's mum.
We were switching languages all the time because I longed to speak English again and Ciara wanted to get used to speaking German again.
In the evening we all played board games such as "Das verrückte Labyrinth" or "Malefiz" and it really was a lot of fun. We also talked a lot about everything.
The next day we visited her grandma and went on a little walk to
the playground.
We had the most fun, but unfortunately I had to go to school again too soon. Another farewell; at least it was only for a very short time for she would visit me again next week.
I will look forward to that and not be too sad.

And here are some photos from my final day in Bielefeld:
 




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen