Labels

Sonntag, 6. Januar 2013

Facepaint

Friday the 26th of October was quite a merry day until we had to listen to the life story of an ex burnsider who died a few years ago from his mom... it was almost too depressing...
At Interval I went to help April write her german essay before rehearsing with the the choir and after school the massed items on stage with a mini orchestra.
After my piano lesson I went straight to the International Picnic with my whole family. There were mostly new International Students, a few choir people who had just stayed at school for fun and a few host families... I had fun eating and talking with Katarina, Charlotte M., Maggie or even Maja's host father from 5 to 7pm before biking to my usual violin lesson at 7.30pm. I got 5 new pieces, how am I expected to learn them all in a week ???

with friends of my 3 sisters (right)

Charlotte, me and Katarina

With the grandparents's help (who had just arrived for that purpose) we prepared for Julia's birthday party tomorrow morning with serviette flowers, helium balloons and other fairy / princess stuff everywhere.
We all woke up early and I did the facepainting for Julia,
Katy and Beth and a bit later at Julia's 4th birthday party for the other children as well (I'm very proud of my tiger !!!)
from 10 to 12am.


Superman, the hardest challenge

Julia's fairy cake

I was early at school for the Drama rehearsal, at half past 12, but noone else  was already there so I sang  a few operas for 20minutes till Mr Truman arrived with the key and the others came (too late). We needed a 3hour rehearsal and because I am only in the last 3 scenes I had nothing else to do but sit and watch for most of the time. Just when I went backstage he gave us 5 min. break... great. My scenes afterwards went quite allright, hoping for the best.
After discussing with my mum if I should send a parcel or not
(I won't fit everything in my suitcase when I have to go back, but parcels are even more expensive as a 2nd one!) I watched the movie "Born of hope" (AMAZING !!!) produced by the Free Online Cinema when babysitting with the grandparents.
After reading for most of sunday morning I was at the next Drama rehearsal at 2pm and could leave at 3 because my scenes came first because (he had a bad conscience that he let me wait yesterday the whole time...).
At home I skyped with my sister Janine and her friend and they played on guitar and sang for us. New Fans ! Yeah JaiMi !
In the evening at 5.45pm I went to school again, this time to a Senior Chorale rehearsal. Lisa had baked nice banana bread and we had a shared dinner, but not much vegetarian food to choose from... Afterwards we rehearsed the massed items till 8.30, then a few of us stayed 20min longer to sing Sophia's composition for Daniel's concert on sunday (it was the first rehearsal and most of us only sightreading, well, we still have a whole week), apparently I'll do the soprano solo...
It was pretty late already when I got home but couldn't stop reading "Daughters of Fire" for quite some time...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen